Vacancy: Software developer
Locsense B.V. is an innovative developer of in-vitro bio-electronic solutions. We contribute to reduction and replacement of animal testing for drug development and cosmetics, by providing measurement equipment for in-vitro tests. The Artemis impedance spectrometer/TEER is capable of monitoring cell growth, barrier integrity and cell activity. These parameters are relevant to determine e.g. toxicity and efficacy of drug compounds.
In this position you will be responsible for front-end development for the next generation of impedance spectroscopy products. Experience with API design and implementation, is considered a benefit. Responsibilities include:
- GUI implementation
- Front-end development C++
- Interface with hardware
- Embedded software development
- Embedded digital signal processing
You are an experienced software engineer (>3 years).
- Completed degree in informatics (BSc./ MSc.) or demonstrated relevant experience and education.
- Experienced in instrumentation development
- Experience with API development
Questions and applications regarding this position can be directed to: Susan Roelofs, PhD (CEO Locsense B.V.), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.