Vacancy: Electrical engineer
Locsense B.V. is an innovative company, which focuses on the development of in-vitro bio-electronic solutions. We contribute to reduction and replacement of animal testing for drug development and cosmetics, by providing measurement equipment for in-vitro tests. The Artemis impedance spectrometer/TEER is capable of monitoring cell growth, barrier integrity and cell activity. These parameters are relevant to determine e.g. toxicity and efficacy of drug compounds.
In this position you will be responsible for electronics design and implementation. You will be supporting the existing and developing the next generation of impedance measurement hardware. Responsibilities include:
- Signal generation and data acquisition front-end design
- PCB design and development
- Component selection and prototyping
- Setting up testing protocols
- Optional: Embedded software development
You are an experienced electrical engineer (>3 years) who is able to work independently and can recognize yourself in the criteria below:
- Completed degree in electrical engineering (BSc. MSc.)
- Experienced in instrumentation development
- Understanding of high-frequency signal transportation and processing
- Special interest in low voltage, high frequency sensing applications
- Knowledge of regulatory directives (low voltage, EMC standards)
Questions and applications regarding this position can be directed to: Susan Roelofs, PhD (director Locsense B.V.), email: email@example.com. Please respond before the 30th of august 2021.